Windows XP Dial-up Settings
Create a New Dial-up Networking Connection
Click Start > Control Panel
- Click Switch to Classic View
- Double-click Network Connections
- Click New Connection Wizard or Create a new connection
- Select Connect to the Internet, click Next
- Select Set up my connection manually, click Next
- Select Connect using a dial-up modem, click Next
- Type Lanset for ISP Name, click Next
- Type the phone number of ISP, click
- Type your username and password. Check all three boxes. Click
- Check box "Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop"
- Click Finish
- Double-click Lanset icon on your desktop.