How to create a shortcut for dial-up
on your desktop in Windows XP
Click on Start
Click on Control Panel
- If you screen asks you to pick a Category, click on the link
to the left labeled, "Switch to Classic View".
If your screen lists a large number of icons instead of asking
you to pick a category, you may skip this step.
- Double click on Network Connections
- Right click only once on your Lanset connection. A small
menu will appear.
- Left click on Create Shortcut
- A question will pop up. Click on Yes.
A shortcut has now been placed on your desktop.